Dressing Tips for Tiny Body of Ariana Grande | Your Health and Fashion Blog

0

Ariana Grande

Singer Ariana Grande, besides famous for her voice that can reach high notes, also famous for the style of clothing that has a characteristic cheerful and feminine.

Grande petite is fairly intelligent in choosing clothes that adjust his size.

It's a six tips to dress from Ariana Grande that can be emulated by a tiny woman or tiny girl:

1. Use mini skirt
"I love skirts and mini dresses. I think characterizes my style is very feminine silhouette style of the '50s and' 60s," said Grande.

2. Model fluffy skirt
Grande advised to wear a skirt to expand or silhouette Model. He was very avoid wearing long skirts.

3. Love crop top
Grande is a big fan of crop tops or cut above the navel. "It was funny, fun, and sexy. I love the skirt to adjust," he said.

Ariana Grande Perform


4. Avoid oversized tops
"I do not often wear oversized clothing, unless I had a relaxing time when I rarely hide my figure," said the 22-year-old singer.


5. Not always use high-heeled shoes
"I think it is not a requirement to always use high heels. But I think sometimes high heels to support a fashion," the singer said the song "Break Free" is.

Ariana Grande Style Fashion



6. Needless avoid long dress
Petite does not mean Grande avoiding a length dress or a maxi dress. The key, Grande choose a long dress that wrapped the body perfectly, showing the silhouette of her body, and has a color that matches the color of his skin.

Ariana Grande Perform
don't be sad if you have a petite body, but give thanks to God because not everyone has a tiny body    ^_^

Post a Comment

 
Top